Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Internet Addiction Test

Ok now nerds its time to find out if you really have a problem:
internet addiction test

I got 42:
"You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage."

Which is good to hear, I have to say that I am better now days, or is it because I have ADSL?

But I must say that I felt this test didn't really test me and my usage. I don't really have that great of control over my usage I went mad about out having it during some down time... That must be the worst experience to date, all we had was the 56K modem...

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Strange, you seem to get quite a bit of spam Edward!

I got 44, fall into the same category... i definitely get annoyed when people ask me to come and do something else :(... but i'm _learning_!! (hmm... need some perspective here)

10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home