Thursday, September 22, 2005

Moon bases and mars travel are NASA's new plans starting in 2018!

This article was an interesting read about NASA's plans to go back to the moon in 2018 and stay there! and then venture out from there to Mars.

http://www.digitaltechnews.com/news/2005/09/nasa_moon_missi.html

I could and so could of the rest of the world of made up this idea ages ago... According to the ideas back in the 50s and 60s I thought we should be all living on Mars also by now?

And what happened to our damn hover cars!? Better by 2015 (Back to the future II)!

Development by NASA, ok but its damn crap (last few attempts to go anywhere...) they seem to of gone back in tech really lately. And there just going to mix together there old landing pods and shuttle together to make this hunk of junk get to the moon and stay there.

I'm more interested in when anyone can use this crap to go places.

The X Prize is much more excitting for the world at large and the Russian Federation(only need $250,000US?).

I wonder if NASA will have those oxygen farms like in Aliens? :-P

I think I'll be dead when this kicks off in MMCXC!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I'm with you on this one Edward... I don't quite get the current space race... feels more like a marathon where people are dropping out.

Now the X Prize... that's another story! I remember seeing a really cool ship on "Beyond 2000" that was being tested... took off from a normal airport, but changed to non-combustion propulsion as the air got thin... looked unreal...

9:06 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol yeah you said it :-).

That sounds like a really interesting ship. Was it a prototype on the show?

12:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home