Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Code of Ethics

Code of Ethics


  • I will strive to endeavour to provide products and services which match the operational and financial needs of my clients and employers.
  • I will always make myself aware of relevant standards, and act accordingly.
  • I will respect, and seek when necessary, the professional opinions of colleagues in their areas of competence.
  • I must endeavour to preserve the confidentiality of the information of others.
  • I must advise my clients and employers when I believe a proposed project is not in their best interest.
  • I must not knowingly engage in, or be associated with, dishonest or fraudulent practices.

Edward Nicholas Smith Tuesday, 22 November 2005




This is my Code of Ethics, which is what I feel strongly about and adhere to.

The inital document I used was from the ACS And the document is
ACS_CodeofEthicsAndCasesFinal.pdf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home