Friday, November 18, 2005

Tech Tree and Flamer

Lite my fire!

Today I've added two things so far, one is a Tech "Tree"(I like to say tree but it's just a line really), and a new weapon called "Flamer".

The Tech "Tree", looks quite simple, but was in fact the hardest thing I've had to do. Because it has to update on all players computers, weather your blue or red. Because it shows bth so you can see where your team stands when it comes to technology. Also I hope this will make people more aware of it.

It is always shown but the techs that you don't have a lighter (greyed out) and when a team gets that level it pops up looking nicer :-).

The Flamer, is a real showoff. I don't know how it performs but it looks to do quite a good job. Take a look at it in action and the Tech "Tree" in the top right hand corner.



I'll add a team score display later today aswell.

As a reminder the tech levels that the icons stand for are:
1 - HyperPistol (replaces Pistol)
2 - Increased Energy
3 - Increased Health
4 - Increased Damage output on all weapons.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Blackall said...

SICK!

I can't wait to get my hands on that tool.

I haven't gone back in to check your responses to my comments in the past - but I reckon we badly need the quiz questions to respawn...

10:49 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll have a look in to it at respawn.

9:55 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Done!!! so you can now download it with millions of hacking to be done, are you excitted!?


I was going to tell you but can't find you any more.

2:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home