Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Silence of the Terminals Beta 0.1

sott 2005-11-09.zip

This has the hacking and teams as mentioned and I decided to add the assault rifle after-all.

Give it a go, add to it, make suggestions, send me updates, have fun!

(The way of the questions in the hacking is dodgey at best we need seperate files, like xml based etc, but we're limited to scripting any ideas?)

I must say I know the number of errors but it still takes me a while to work it out :-). Because I made them all of the same bit of code... I just hope there aren't any more errors then what I put down, the code is all very simple HTML. No XHTML or CSS yet.


Key changes:
1 = Pistol
2 = Submachinegun
3 = Assault Rifle
4 = Riotgun
5 = Sniper Rifle


There is team damage, friendly fire etc... blue team is white/blue and red is the standard skin on the model, which has a redish look.

Also I made the standard res 1280x1024x32, simply because it's what I was using and forgot.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home