Monday, October 10, 2005

Only 8 days to the Mr. O!

Yes I'm excitted, it's one of those events that most of the world doesn't know of or care about. Which is a shame, some of this could be to the horrible disjointed abs... Like that of Ronnie Coleman!

I was looking at the past winners and I think that Lee Haney was the last true great Mr. O so far. With a classic look, and this is why he won 8 times!

Ronnie Coleman will be going for his 8th win this year round.

I truly hope this won't happen and that Jay Cutler will score better. I feel that it maybe down to the posing routine. Which Ronnie in the past has scored rather high on. I feel this generally not much to do with it all, as it comes down to who has the best effects rather then the best posing!

At which posing is still in the dog house. The women and the past Mr. O's have been much better. Ed corney shows us how, you thought the younger would follow instead they stuffed it all up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home