Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sott/TGE WorkShop on Monday!

For anyone interested in adding content and working with the Torque game Engine and to see how easy you can create and work with this engine, I'll have a bit of a "workshop" of how you can do all these things.

So far planned content:
Torque Game Engine Workshop

Things to do with engine:
Creating Grenade Launcher model (MilkShape 3D)
Adding the code for the Grenade Launcher (Scripting)
Adding to game world the Grenade Launcher and ammo
Adding interiors
Creating a Terrian bitmap (Photoshop)
Adding the new Terrian


Any other suggestions?

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Blackall said...

Count me in. I'll have to duck off to a class at 130, but I'll be there in the morning.

6:04 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah that maybe a problem then :-/... But I'm sure we can make arrangements :-).

11:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home