Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter - SOTT Special Edition

A nice treat above is "Easter land" a small new map
shows its not all doom and gloom... :-)

I decided to quickly make an Easter special map for SOTT with nice rolling hils and easter egss as far as the eye can see.

With easter eggs falling from the sky and many large ones embedded in the green hills its a treat. Along with a happy sun its a welcome sight to anyones day.

It can be downloaded here at the normal location SOTT 0.1.8.0 plus Easter Pack

Enjoy and I hope everyone has a nice easter!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

*lol* it certainly does look happy and smiley Edward!

Maybe Brigitte'll find this map a bit more to here liking! (Although I'm still run around as Orcs with machine guns... *lol*)

Hope you're enjoying the long weekend too!

6:46 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you liked it :-). I sort of wanted to show that boundaries are endless and that you can make anything you want.

I was thinking of having some rabbits, but it was going to be too hard in the short amount of time I had given myself to do this.

Easter egg launcher guns? :-)

Yeah the long weekend has been quite good, shame things can't always be a complete rest.

10:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home